Love the song and so thankful for His faithfulness.
Yes, each morning is a new chance and like a new year! Your sky is navy and pink velvet!
I love the purple skies, the purple font, and especially the message this morning, Karen. : )~Sheri
Beautiful Karen! Thank You!!
I hope we are not now watching the coming destruction of America, like hit Jersualem
His compassions never fail....what a blessing this post was, dear friend. Hugs to you!
I love that verse, and the hymn "Great is Thy Faithfulness"...so thankful for our Great Faithful God!!!
Karen, What a beautiful picture. Every morning is a new start. We are loved. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Great post!Blessings,Karen!
I love the old old story, because it is new every morning, as is his mercies.
Post a Comment
10 comments :
Love the song and so thankful for His faithfulness.
Yes, each morning is a new chance and like a new year! Your sky is navy and pink velvet!
I love the purple skies, the purple font, and especially the message this morning, Karen. : )
~Sheri
Beautiful Karen! Thank You!!
I hope we are not now watching the coming destruction of America, like hit Jersualem
His compassions never fail....what a blessing this post was, dear friend. Hugs to you!
I love that verse, and the hymn "Great is Thy Faithfulness"...so thankful for our Great Faithful God!!!
Karen, What a beautiful picture. Every morning is a new start. We are loved. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Great post!Blessings,Karen!
I love the old old story, because it is new every morning, as is his mercies.
Post a Comment