Lord You were God's precious treasure
His loved and His own perfect Son
Sent here to show me
The love of the Father
Just for love it was done
And though You were perfect and holy
You gave up Yourself willingly
You spared no expense for my pardon
You were spilled out and used up for me.
His loved and His own perfect Son
Sent here to show me
The love of the Father
Just for love it was done
And though You were perfect and holy
You gave up Yourself willingly
You spared no expense for my pardon
You were spilled out and used up for me.
-Gloria Gaither
9 comments :
Great devotional. I really like Max Lucado, and subscribe to his devotionals!
Karen, I've been watching Max Lucado on tv this year, and I've really enjoyed his shows. Yes, we have so many gifts from God. What a lovely picture on your Header with the Fall leaves starting to show.
Have a wonderful week ahead.
~Sheri
God bless you and your family.Have a lovely week!
The love of God was shown to us by sending His Son to die on the cross in our sted. May we always remember that. There was never and will never be none like that love.
good morning, hope your day is filled with a special unexpected blessing Karen
Amen to that!
"Broken and Spilled out"....for the love of You Jesus...God's precious treasure, lavished on me...
I love that song. I love our Savior...that He did that for you and me. Thank you for reminding me of this truth today.
Hi Karen,
I have not heard that song but the words in your post are lovely and, as always, the picture.
God bless you for sharing.
Beautiful song lyrics! Wishing you a nice day.
Post a Comment