Queen Elizabeth has so much jewelry that she had a special room made 40 feet below Buckingham palace to store all her precious gems.
The value and quantity of these jewels is mind-boggling, but God says that His children are His jewels, precious and honored in His sight, because He loves us so.
Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another,
And the LORD listened and heard them;
So a book of remembrance was written before Him
For those who fear the LORD
And who meditate on His name.
“ They shall be Mine,” says the LORD of hosts,
“ On the day that I make them My jewels.
And I will spare them
As a man spares his own son who serves him.”
Zechariah 3:16-17
So a book of remembrance was written before Him
For those who fear the LORD
And who meditate on His name.
“ They shall be Mine,” says the LORD of hosts,
“ On the day that I make them My jewels.
And I will spare them
As a man spares his own son who serves him.”
Zechariah 3:16-17

14 comments :
Wow! What a wonderful reminder! As one who appreciates the sparkle and fire of gemstones, I am delighted that our LORD considers me one of HIS Jewels.
Blessings precious one ~
Such a beautiful post Karen. I hope you'll have a nice, restful weekend.
Beautiful post, Karen. Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Joan
Thanks for this encouraging post.
I saw the jewels in the Tower of London. Amazing to think of all those jewels just sitting in storage. How much better to be a jewel of God's than to have all the jewels in the world.
Blessings,
Charlotte
Hello, Karen!
Beautiful post. I am not much of a jewelry lover, I just wear my wedding ring.
Have a happy day and weekend!
I am so thankful to be one of God's jewels and be protected by Him.
the best jewels of all are people, I believe that. I always wonder why people want things they have to store and hide away, just there doing no one any good. people starve while she hoards millions of dollars of jewels
We also saw the jewels in London and my thoughts are the same as Charlotte's above. Plus, just think, we are co-heirs with Christ. How rich we are in Him and His love. Here on earth, I'd rather have Jesus than silver or gold, or riches untold, than to be the Queen of a vast domain! I'd rather have Jesus. Beautiful post, Karen.
I love this scripture, touches my heart. Thankful to our Lord and Savior!
Hi Karen,
there is nothing more precious than our Father God and His Son Jesus.
I can not understand the collecting of millions of pounds worth of jewellery in vault deep down in the earth when there are so many people in need of help in the world. I would love to have all that jewellery sold and handed out to the poor.
Oh, I love this, Karen. And I've always loved jeweled things, picture frames, brooches, jewelry. This is so beautiful, and thank you for this wonderful verse today by Zechariah. Your Header picture is stunning with the colors of Autumn in the sky.
~Sheri
Precious jewels - his loved and his own. (we used to sing this) Lovely post. We are his jewels and as we minister we are collecting jewels.
Awesome post,dear Karen.Hugs!
Post a Comment