Sunday, September 9, 2018

Filled with Praise

God's brilliant splendor fills the heavens,
and the earth is filled with his praise.
Habakkuk 3:3b NLT

Thankful we came through the storms okay yesterday. There were tornado warnings all around, and flood warnings, but all is calm this morning in southern Indiana

Have a beautiful Sunday.

11 comments :

Sandi said...

Beautiful!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I am glad the storm has passed and you are safe. Love the photo, very pretty sky and reflection. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and have a great new week!

L. D. said...

The day after a big storm really does give us a time or relief. The dangers are gone and we rest in God’s arms.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I am thankful you are ok and the storms did you no harm

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Glad to know you are safe and the storms passed over. Have a blessed Sunday.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Such a lovely picture...and I am very thankful that you are safe from all the storms. I know they are frightening, but so thankful for our Lord Who sees us through any storm of life.

Ginny Hartzler said...

SO glad you are fine. Tornado warnings scare me to death. The leaves in your header!!! OH MY, they are so gorgeous!!! Are they in your yard? Do you know what tree they are from? I shall be on the lookout for leaves like this around here. They actually gave me chill bumps!

Louca por porcelana said...

I am glad you are safe...Blessings to all of you...Beautiful post!Hugs!

Red Rose Alley said...

I'm so glad all is Ok around your neck of the woods. Is it strange that there are storms and floods this time of year at the end of Summer? Or is it normal weather for Indiana? Nel said they have rain almost every day in Georgia during the Summer. So strange to us, cause we only get rain during the Winter and part of Spring in California.

~Sheri

Connie said...

I'm glad to hear you made it safely through the storms.

a joyful noise said...

The winds are fierce, the waves high but this story shall pass. Each of us has a storm now and then in life. May all your storms be short and no harm come to you.

Blog Archive