Monday, September 3, 2018

Scattering Good Seed

God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love, which ye have showed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. Hebrews 6:10

We plant good seed in our loved ones, and then we have to leave them in God's capable hands.
We plow the fields and scatter
The good seed on the land,
But it is fed and watered
By God's almighty hand.



7 comments :

Ginny Hartzler said...

Indeed! We do the bet we can, then turn it over to God.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Thankful for God's hand over the seeds we plant.

Brenda said...

Hi Karen,
every word in this post spoke to me in my situation with the Lord, and I love your pictures.

Theresa said...

I love this and needed to hear it:) Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

that is all we can do.. for them and for us. prayers please, Jake is really bad today

Red Rose Alley said...

This is a wonderful verse to start my day with, Karen. And I'm lovin' the gorgeous flower on your Header today. : )

Happy September!

~Sheri

Carla from The River said...

I needed this one today Karen. How did you know? ;-) Thank YOU!!

Blog Archive