for My power is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9
God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1
My sister sent me Bible verse cards to color.
God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1
My sister sent me Bible verse cards to color.
I have enjoyed coloring them so much, and mailed some to ladies at church who are in the hospital or for birthdays or sympathy cards. I colored the card in my header photo and sent it to Mildred. I was pleased that she framed it and displayed it in her kitchen.

12 comments :
I am glad to follow your adorable blog,full of joy and encouragement...God bless...Hugs.
It is beautiful, and I know the ladies appreciated them... plus you had the enjoyment of creating them
What a wonderful idea.
You did a beautiful job and it is a sweet reminder of God's grace and also your love and support. Thank you.
That's beautiful, Karen. I love that you send them to loved ones. One of my daughters is living in a special house for ladies right now. My sister gave her a gift including a book with verses and encouraging quotes to color. She has been really enjoying it. She hangs them in her room and sends me pictures of them.
Your coloring is so pretty! Though I try, I just have no ability!
I need to look for those and send to my sister for her birthday. She loves to color!
Your colouring looks very good.
I'm so pleased Mildred framed it and it's on display.
My good wishes
All the best Jan
What a thoughtful gift this is, Karen. I love the thought of Bible verse cards to color. And sending them to friends after is so special. The colors you chose on the Grace card are pretty. They look like Fall. : )
~Sheri
Beautiful! Mildred is a sweetheart and I really miss her blogging:( Color more pretty cards dear Karen, sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!
What a lovely idea Mildred had.
I do like how you colored it.
Carla
Those Bible verse cards that can be colored are such a neat idea. The one you did is very pretty.
Post a Comment