Thursday, April 18, 2019

PINK AND GREEN

I love this cluster of trees in front of my apartment building. They smell nice too. I think they are crabapples. And our lawn is so lush and green suddenly! Everybody was sitting on the rocking chair porch this afternoon. Nice to chat with the neighbors.

13 comments :

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Beautiful scene and so nice to be outside after the long hard winter.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Gorgeous trees and blossoms. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day. Have a great Easter Weekend!

Connie said...

Beautiful!! This is such a lovely time of year.

Sandi said...

Lovely.

Red Rose Alley said...

Those pink blossom trees are beautiful, Karen. Yes, they don't look like cherry trees, as the cherry blossoms are a much lighter. How peaceful to sit out on the porch and see these trees. Spring is, indeed, a lovely season.

~Sheri

Louca por porcelana said...

Wonderful pictures,dear Karen!Blessings!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

So very beautiful...love the pink and green...and I can imagine it must be very lovely where you are right now. Our spring flowers are mostly gone here in Florida already, but others are starting to pop up here and there. I love that they seem to time themselves so that there is always something to beautify our landscape. Have a blessed Easter weekend.

Lowcarb team member said...

Such lovely trees and blossoms.
So nice to chat with neighbours too.

All the best Jan

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are beautiful. I think the Crab Apple Trees are even more beautiful than the Cherry ones.

Laurel Wood said...

What a pretty view. Those trees are gorgeous. Thankful you have a nice porch to enjoy, especially with the mild temps right now. xoxo

Rose said...

I think they are beautiful!

Pam said...

Beautiful.

L. D. said...

I missed seeing this post. The flowering trees are so great to see. My new redbud is going to have meager blooms this year but maybe growth will take place and I can have spring flowering tree.

Blog Archive