"There will be no permanent peace and safety for Jerusalem until the Prince of Peace Himself comes to establish His reign on earth. So in effect, when I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, what I am really praying for is not for the terms of a treaty....What I’m really praying for is the return of Jesus. Yeshua. Israel’s Messiah. The Prince of Peace. So I’m on my knees, praying for the peace of Jerusalem. Even so, come Lord Jesus." - Anne Graham Lotz
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!
May they be secure who love you!
Peace be within your walls
and security within your towers!
Psalm 122:6-7
My son's visit to Jerusalem in 2017.
8 comments :
Amen amen amen!
Karen, I remember coming home from church as a child, maybe 6 years old. I told my mother, "I wish the world would hurry up and end." Mom was totally shocked and asked me why I would say such a thing. I told her because I wanted to see Jesus.To talk with him. I have been talking with him ever since. May there be peace for us all. Good photo of your son. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
I believe this too, that it will not happen till Jesus' return.
Must have been an exciting trip for your son to take. Nice picture of him.
Such a nice photo of Cameron and a trip of a lifetime.
Come quickly Lord Jesus.
Matthew 23:39: "for I say unto you, Ye shall in no wise see me henceforth until ye say, Blessed be he that comes in the name of the Lord".
What a treasured picture of your son in Jerusalem. Such a special trip he took and will remember always.
~Sheri
Post a Comment