So many pink and purple trees are blooming here. It's been breezy enough that it would be good kite flying weather, too. Love your poem. HOpe you are able to get out and walk this afternoon. xo
Karen, I love the little spring poem. I can not remember the last time I flew a kite. Don't see many kids doing that. I remember my brother Charles used to love to fly kites when he was young. I was never real good at it. LOL. Blessings to you. . xoxo, Susie
How fun it would be to fly a kite right now, Karen. I hope Spring is arriving in your area. It was warm here for awhile, but now we are having crisp cool days too. Your Pink Header is so lovely.
What a wonderful spring poem! I know you must be enjoying springtime as it unveils itself each day. I think spring is appreciated much more in the north than it is here in the south, even though we do still love the flowers and beauty it brings...it just doesn't last long enough for me!!
Karen, what a beautiful poem and lovely pictures. It sounds like a very special place that you are living in. God bless you. We are going into Spring time here in Northern Ireland too, I love this time of year. God bless you.
13 comments :
So many pink and purple trees are blooming here. It's been breezy enough that it would be good kite flying weather, too. Love your poem. HOpe you are able to get out and walk this afternoon. xo
Wow, your poem is so GOOD! And the drawing perfectly matches your header. Cherry blossoms?
Karen, I love the little spring poem. I can not remember the last time I flew a kite. Don't see many kids doing that. I remember my brother Charles used to love to fly kites when he was young. I was never real good at it. LOL. Blessings to you. . xoxo, Susie
How fun it would be to fly a kite right now, Karen. I hope Spring is arriving in your area. It was warm here for awhile, but now we are having crisp cool days too. Your Pink Header is so lovely.
~Sheri
It is such a beautiful time of the year.
Cute poem, Karen! Totally states it as it is :)
God bless your day!
Oh, that poem describes it perfect!
What a wonderful spring poem! I know you must be enjoying springtime as it unveils itself each day. I think spring is appreciated much more in the north than it is here in the south, even though we do still love the flowers and beauty it brings...it just doesn't last long enough for me!!
Joyful poem--perfect for this time of year.
Karen, what a beautiful poem and lovely pictures. It sounds like a very special place that you are living in.
God bless you. We are going into Spring time here in Northern Ireland too, I love this time of year.
God bless you.
I enjoyed your poem and pictures.
Your header is glorious, such amazing blossom.
All the best Jan
It is such a beautiful header. Nothing is blowing when it comes to blooming trees. I have a new red bud that I am keeping my eye on.
Such a cute little poem!
Post a Comment