Sunday, April 21, 2019

Think About God's Love

Think about His love.
Think about His goodness.
Think about His grace that's brought us through,
For as high as the heavens above
So great is the measure of our Father's love.
Peaceful chorus  by Don Moen

I am praying for those affected by attacks on churches during Easter week.

12 comments :

Laurel Wood said...

Such a pretty song by Don Moen. So sad about the attacks today.
I hope you have enjoyed nice weather for Easter.

Connie said...

Lovely song. The terrorist attacks today were overwhelmingly sad.

The Liberty Belle said...

His love is limitless. It is comforting to know that He is always with us. Lovely song. Thanks for sharing it.

Sandi said...

Stunning photo!


Also praying for Sri Lanka.

Blessings.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This has forced some churches go have bodyguards, and even bouncers! So very sad.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

So sad about the attacks on churches...dont know what this world is coming to. Love the song.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't heard about this yet. Thank you for letting me know, Karen.

~Sheri

Nonnie said...

I love that song and sing it often. Don Moen is one of my favorites on my Pandora list.

L. D. said...

yes it is all so sad. Thanks for sharing the song.

Susie Swanson said...

Beautiful song and it's so very sad and such a tragedy and loss of life. prayers going up.

Red Rose Alley said...

Karen, I read about what happened....so sad and such a tragedy. I also wanted to tell you that the story of the Prodigal Son is one of my favorites. It has a lot of meaning behind the story.

Have a blessed week, Karen, and I think your Header is one of the loveliest I've seen since I started blogging. : )

~Sheri

Lowcarb team member said...

So very sad about the attacks, prayers to all those affected and all those trying to help.

All the best Jan

Blog Archive