Thursday, April 25, 2019

God With Us

Someone gave me Don Moen's video in 1993 at a time when I really needed encouragement.
Tonight I ran across this song that was so meaningful to me.
I needed a song in my heart this evening.

Be strong and take courage.
Do not fear or be dismayed
For the One Who lives within you
Will be strong in you today.

6 comments :

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have not heard of this preacher or the songs. The message is true and comforting.

Laurel Wood said...

Good Morning, Beautiful lyrics. I pray you will have a nice day. Sending my love and a hug. xoxo

Sandi said...

Thank you.

Nonnie said...

I think you and I share the love of worship music by Don Moen!

Red Rose Alley said...

Beautiful, Karen. This is extra special for me today, thank you.

~Sheri

Connie said...

Wonderful lyrics! Thank you for sharing this.

Blog Archive