My debt by His death was all paid.
No other foundation is laid
For peace, the gift of God's love.
Peter Billhorn
“I have given them the glory you gave me—
the glorious unity of being one, as we are—
I in them and you in me, all being perfected into one—
so that the world will know you sent me and will understand
that you love them as much as you love me.
Father, I want them with me—these you’ve given me—
so that they can see my glory.
You gave me the glory because you loved me
before the world began!"
7 comments :
Amen.
Beautiful Sunday devotional. Love how you paired it with the lily header.
Beautiful Karen, Happy Easter!
Carla
Lovely scripture!
Such a beautiful post. I hope you have a very nice week. xoxo
This is very nice, Karen.
Have a wonderful week ahead. It's always nice to see the changes on your Header. I really must learn to do that. Although Nel has been pretty good about changing it every season. : )
~Sheri
Praise be to God for Jesus, the sacrificial Lamb.
God bless you.
Post a Comment