We had these big dark thunderclouds pop up this evening, but there was the prettiest golden sunset behind them.
Less than three weeks now until the solar eclipse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(
204
)
-
▼
August
(
20
)
- Guided
- COLOR
- Praying for Flood Victims
- Open My Eyes
- Hidden Away
- God's Goodness
- Each New Day
- You Made a Way
- A Gracious Plenty
- On Track
- What I Love About Summer
- In the Garden
- Early in the Morning
- My Solid Rock
- Good Memories
- Enough
- Reaches to the Sky
- Matchless Grace
- The Promise I Never Keep!
- Every Cloud has a Gold Lining?
-
▼
August
(
20
)

12 comments :
We had some amazing clouds this day...I did not even look for the sunset though and now wonder what all I missed. I had also forgot the solar eclipse.
The sky is incredibly beautiful.
Good Morning! What a magnificent picture. Our area here in NE Georgia should have an excellent view of the eclipse.
we find the sunsets and sunrises are much more beautiful after a thunderstorm...
Hello, beautiful sky shot. I like the sunset peaking thru. Enjoy your day!
It is something that there is so much beauty from a storm.
"We had these big dark thunderclouds pop up this evening, but there was the prettiest golden sunset behind them."
Something very profound in this statement!
That is such a pretty and mysterious picture, Karen. I do hope you remind us of the solar eclipse. I tend to forget about such events.
~Sheri
Absolutely beautiful.
Gorgeous sky!
Such beautiful colours in those skies, lovely photograph.
All the best Jan
That is an amazing sunset/cloud formation! Thank you for sharing more of God's masterpieces!!
Post a Comment