Thursday, August 31, 2017

Guided


I will instruct you and teach you 
in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye.
Psalm 32:8


Granddaugher Kaedyn has enjoyed watching the geese flying over and stopping to rest and graze on the lawn here. She asked, how they decide who will be the line leader and who will be the caboose.

12 comments :

Visits With Mary said...

A very interesting question, and now I'm wondering too!! ((smiles))

eileeninmd said...

Hello, great shots of the geese. Your granddaughter is cute, I like her question about the leader and caboose. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely pictures Karen.
Enjoy your Thursday.

All the best Jan

Sandi said...



Yeah...how DO they decide that??

"I will instruct you and teach you
in the way you should go;"

I love this verse!






Anonymous said...

I love what Kaedyn said! lol Thank you for sharing the verse and the sweet photos. We are having a very rainy day today.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

this made me smile. at the meeting today, I was talking and in mid sentence I said GEESE and they all said WHAT? LOOK I said, and there were 20 geese just like these outside the door of the church. we rarely see them here. they must have flown north early, maybe they know something we don't know

Ginny Hartzler said...

That is so cute! The header is gorgeous! Did you snap them flying over your house? They fly over our house in the evening, I love hearing the encouraging honks.

Ida said...

I love seeing geese in flight. I like your granddaughter's question.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Isn't it wonderful how God gave the birds the necessary instincts to know how to lead and also how to follow...how to migrate to their winter homes...only a very loving and caring God could provide so much for His creation. He didn't just say "Boom! Bang! Now you are on your own!" He has stayed in constant "communication" with His creation, guiding and leading us all the way through life. How Great is Our God!!!

Lady Jane said...

Love the question by Kaedyn... Great pics. Hugs, LJ

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh my, I always wondered that too. Kaedyn is a smart cookie. ; )

~Sheri

Connie said...

Cute question from Kaedyn. I want to know the answer to that one too!

Blog Archive