Thursday, August 24, 2017

God's Goodness

You crown the year with Your goodness,
And Your paths drip with abundance.
They drop on the pastures of the wilderness,
And the little hills rejoice on every side.
The pastures are clothed with flocks;
The valleys also are covered with grain;
They shout for joy, they also sing.
Psalm 65:11-13

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good Morning! Such a beautiful verse and photos. We woke to lower humidity this morning...Yay! Hope you enjoy your day, sis. Love you.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely images. I love the sky in the second shot. God Good ness is beautiful!

Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Theresa said...

Beautiful! Have a blessed and peaceful day, HUGS!

Sandi said...

WOO!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gorgeous corn header, and I love the path!!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, your Autumn blog design is so charming with the sweet colors of Fall. And the cloud picture is amazing.

~Sheri

Rose said...

Perfect verses for the photos! And I love your photo in the header!

Connie said...

Lovely images. We are indeed surrounded by the goodness of God.

Blog Archive