Saturday, August 26, 2017

Open My Eyes

Open my eyes, Lord.
I want to see Jesus.
To reach out and touch Him
And say that I love Him.
Open my ears, Lord,
And help me to listen,
Open my eyes, Lord.
I want to see Jesus.
Matt Hyam

God will never love us more than He does at this moment, 
and He will never love us less. 

5 comments :

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I love the painting and the words. Hope all is well with you today, I am feeling much better

Red Rose Alley said...

Karen, there is a song at our church and it is one of my favorite hymns, it's called "Open My Eyes Lord, Help Me To See Your Face." Please listen to it sometime. I think you will enjoy.

A lovely weekend to you.
~Sheri

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, one day our eyes WILL be opened. To a world so much more beautiful than this one. What a sweet little waterfall.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

You are so right about His love, and I need it every minute of every hour of every day.

Connie said...

Reassuring words. Wishing you a peaceful Sunday.

Blog Archive