Saturday, August 12, 2017

Early in the Morning

I am blessed to have a nice place to walk. The huge lawn near my apartment is attracting flocks of hungry geese, and the neighbors' flowers are at their peak.

The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; 
where morning dawns, where evening fades, 
you call forth songs of joy.
Psalm 65:8

13 comments :

MadSnapper n Beau said...

you have a beautiful view for walking in. love all those geese. we rarely see them here. I think we are to far south.

Arlene G said...

We have some geese at the farm every now and then. I think we must be on the migration path for them.

Susie said...

Karen, I can see those flowers on your header....so pretty. I like nice places to walk...there's none here...so sometimes I just walk the driveways and around the yard. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Visits With Mary said...

Enjoyed you pictures this morning, you are blessed to have a nice place to walk!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty pictures from your walk. I am an early riser and love to watch the bees and birds come to life but of course, the colors of the sunset are pretty and peaceful too. Beautiful verse.

Sandi said...

"The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders"

WAHOOO!

L. D. said...

It is a beautiful place for you to visit. I like geese and they are fun to watch.

NanaDiana said...

What a pretty walk you had, Karen. I love the pictures. I love watching the sun come up from behind our house and hit on the waters of the bay in the morning. I love early mornings-xo Diana

Connie said...

You do have lovely sights to see along your walk. I enjoyed your photos. Beautiful words of scripture to go with them too.

Rose said...

I am not such an early riser any more...but I do love hearing the birds early in the morn. They start before it is daylight. I should be like them and wake up singing, happy to be alive.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Beautiful morning walk! Don't you just love to get up early and walk with the Lord? I sure do. Thank you for these lovely pictures. have a blessed weekend.

Aritha V. said...

Very Nice. God is so GOOD to give us such beautiful places

Red Rose Alley said...

You have such a lovely area to walk, Karen. I love the geese, but their honk is LOUD. They sure are pretty though, and I sometimes see them at the trail. It's nice that you take walks early in the morning, I think that's the best time.

~Sheri

Blog Archive