"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." 1 Peter 6-7
I cast all my cares upon You.
I lay all of my burdens
Down at Your feet
And anytime I don't know
What to do,
I will cast all my cares
Upon You
Kelly Willard
8 comments
:
Anonymous
said...
Beautiful and comforting words. I hope you have an enjoyable day. Love you.
I wish I could walk this gorgeous path in your header. So many people want to control and fix their own problems. But our maker knows what is best for us, as He can see the entire picture through time.
8 comments :
Beautiful and comforting words. I hope you have an enjoyable day. Love you.
Serene, beautiful, and a lovely way to start the day!
I have to cast my cares on Him, because I cannot handle my life otherwise.
I hope today the cares you cast upon Him will soon lift away from you
I wish I could walk this gorgeous path in your header. So many people want to control and fix their own problems. But our maker knows what is best for us, as He can see the entire picture through time.
Reassuring scriptures. Thank you for sharing them.
Thank you, Karen, a good reminder for our family this month! We have many things going on and some changes ahead.
Love, Carla
There are times all we can do is trust our God.
Post a Comment