Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Balloon Race

Last week Kaedyn got to see the fireworks, air show and hot air balloons in Louisville. I could hear the jets circling overhead, and I watched it all on TV. I think it would be fun to go up in a balloon.
Happy First Day of May!!

12 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy First Day of May to you! I think the hot air balloons are so colorful and fun to watch. Have a great day. xoxo

Sylvia said...

They are beautiful, but don't think I want to go up in one.
Happy May!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I have always been fascinated with the hot air balloons and think they are so pretty and fun to watch. Hope you have a really good day.....this May Day!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

May first already, hard to believe, time is on fast forward. i would like to watch the balloons but would never ever get in one.....glad she got to see it in real time not on tv..

Arlene G said...

We used to live in Louavul! We loved that city. I guess the race was part of the Derby Festivities. We have a hot air balloon race here in Decatur over Memorial Day Weekend. So fun to see the beautiful balloons in the sky.

Stephanie said...

Oh, what fun! I hope you have a most beautiful first day of May. Hugs!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have been to several hot air balloon shows, and just love them. They bring them onto the field deflated, and then blow than up with huge noisy machines. And the fire! They are so beautiful and quiet while up in the air. I think I will post some of my pictures tomorrow! Your header is just stunning!!! I was never able to snap the entire sky full like yours. Only one at a time. This is just a splendid shot!

a joyful noise said...

Times like this are great memories

Sandi said...

Our town has hot air balloon a festival every year. Sometimes we can see them from our yard!

Susie Swanson said...

Happy first day of May to you and I'd love to see those beautiful balloons. I bet it would be so much fun.

Carla from The River said...

Happy May Day!
Carla

Connie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Happy first of May to you.

Blog Archive