Hello, I love your header photo, cute shot of the chickadee. The picnic tale by the water looks like a nice spot. Lovely Psalm. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
Saw a vanity license plate that said 23rd Psalm today.God directs our thoughts in many ways. Have it as a marker given to me when I was 7-8 in my bible.My early blogs have settler stories, I used interviews of people I met who had 100 year old farms or more and wrote fiction with their accounts.I then shared hard copy with them.My family homesteaded SE Nebraska in the 1880's. Need to proof them and publish.Hard to catch your own errors sometimes.
11 comments :
I love your sweet little chickadee and beautiful green plaid. This Psalm has given hope to countless people. The Psalms were written as songs!
Good Morning, A beautiful way to start my day. Love you, sis.
Amen...
A favorite of mine 23 Psalm, sung so beautifully. The views are so calming.
Love your post, and love your picture and background today. Be blessed.
Hello, I love your header photo, cute shot of the chickadee. The picnic tale by the water looks like a nice spot. Lovely Psalm. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
The Lord is my Shephard too... Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
I do love the plaid and chickadee you have on the blog, two of my favorites.
Thank you for the inspiration, Karen.
Love, Carla
precious chickadee and by the still waters is perfect for these days and times
Saw a vanity license plate that said 23rd Psalm today.God directs our thoughts in many ways. Have it as a marker given to me when I was 7-8 in my bible.My early blogs have settler stories, I used interviews of people I met who had 100 year old farms or more and wrote fiction with their accounts.I then shared hard copy with them.My family homesteaded SE Nebraska in the 1880's. Need to proof them and publish.Hard to catch your own errors sometimes.
My most favorite scripture. Hope you have a nice weekend.
Post a Comment