your kindness often refreshed the hearts of God's people.
Philemon 1:7
It is amazing the way we recall simple kindnesses from decades past. I remember a platform rocker with squeaky springs where Mother sat and rocked me to sleep when I was sick as a young child.
Sometimes we do not realize what a comforting memory a simple act of kindness will make.
8 comments :
Happy Mother's Day Karen
your mother was beautiful, I can see you and Mildred in her. Love her suit. so true about fond memories being a comfort..
Hello, your Mom was a beautiful woman. lovely memory and post. Happy Mother's Day to you! Enjoy your day and new week ahead!
Beautiful picture of your Mother and sweet memory! I cherish the memories of my Mama! Have a blessed Mother's Day, HUGS!
Happy Mother's Day to you. Love you. Love the sweet memory and photo of our mother.
Yes, you are right. Your mom was so very pretty! Beautiful zinnias in your header.
This is such a lovely photo of your mom.
I really do enjoy hearing about your memories growing up, Karen.
~Sheri
Post a Comment