Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2018
(
196
)
-
▼
May
(
22
)
- Orchid Garden
- Memorial Day
- Lilies in Bloom
- Neighborly Deed
- It's a Good Thing!
- He Is So Precious to Me
- Reminiscing with my brother
- Only One Life
- Reflection
- Things to be glad about
- Still Waters
- The Fabulous Fifties
- Enough Light for the Step I'm On
- Remembering Mother
- Wisdom
- Above the Storm
- At the Pond
- May Flowers in New Jersey
- Peonies
- By the Sea
- What To Do?
- Balloon Race
-
▼
May
(
22
)
9 comments :
Good Morning, sister. Cameron's pics are very pretty. It is so nice to see green in the landscape. I hope you will enjoy a nice walk later today. Love you.
Beautiful.
Very calm and peaceful. Thank you for sharing this morning.
Hello, it is a pretty lake, a peaceful spot. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend!
really beautiful lake.. so peaceful. i have been watching the royal wedding since 5 am....
I love the reflections in this photo. It brings peace and calmness as I view it. I pray for you and also your son Cameron today for the peace and calmness of the Holy Spirit be with you as you walk in the presence of our Lord and Master.
Made a great header,and a cool lake for a summer day.
I enjoy trying to get those reflections . What a nice pic! That schoolhouse would have a number of stories. The area is full of old ones
Those are lovely reflection shots. Thank you for sharing them. Hope you are having a good week.
Post a Comment