Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Orchid Garden


Whatever is true,
whatever is noble,
whatever is right,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is admirable,
if anything is excellent or praiseworthy,
think about such things.
Philippians 4:8

My son Cameron sent me many beautiful photos from an orchid garden where he attended a wedding last weekend in New Jersey.

16 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, sister. Aren't the orchids gorgeous. I remember taking mother to visit an orchid grower when we lived in Canton. I wish you a nice day. Love you

Sylvia said...

Beautiful Orchids, Karen. I have to repeat that verse a lot..thanks for sharing.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the orchids and blooms are just beautiful. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I wondered where you saw orchids, these are gorgeous... a wedding in an orchid garden would be wonderful

Doris said...

The orchids are beautiful!! My hubby got me orchid corsages for special occasions when we were dating.
Enjoy your Wednesday, Karen!

Connie said...

Beautiful orchids!!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I cant imagine what an orchid garden must look like........maybe heaven! lol Have a blessed day.

Out on the prairie said...

I have had a few, the blooms are so exotic.

Patsy said...

I start out every day to think on these things
-------But------
well keep trying !

Nonnie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great photos.

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are beautiful, especially the outstanding and intense colors.

dellartist said...

Such lovely orchids and stunning photos!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, that Orchid is stunning on your Header. Cameron took some great pictures of the Orchids. I like the one with the pink and white mixed. This is such a lovely verse, Karen, and truly one of my favorites. : )

~Sheri

Susie said...

Karen, I have thought about your son and wondered how he was getting along. Wishing him the best. Looks like he loved the flowers too. So pretty. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

L. D. said...

Your sons photos are wonderful.

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh Karen those orchids are so beautiful, lovely photographs.

All the best Jan

Blog Archive