She wore her new sundress to the Mother Daughter Tea at her school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2018
(
196
)
-
▼
May
(
22
)
- Orchid Garden
- Memorial Day
- Lilies in Bloom
- Neighborly Deed
- It's a Good Thing!
- He Is So Precious to Me
- Reminiscing with my brother
- Only One Life
- Reflection
- Things to be glad about
- Still Waters
- The Fabulous Fifties
- Enough Light for the Step I'm On
- Remembering Mother
- Wisdom
- Above the Storm
- At the Pond
- May Flowers in New Jersey
- Peonies
- By the Sea
- What To Do?
- Balloon Race
-
▼
May
(
22
)

14 comments :
Hi Karen, I love seeing all the bright flowers blooming. It's hard to believe it's almost June. Kaedyn's dress for the mommy/daughter tea is so pretty. I know she felt very special. Hope you have a pleasant night. xoxo
The lily is so pretty but Kaedyn's dress is VERY pretty!
Kaedyn's hair is long. She'll have to put it up in the hot summer days coming up. So glad she's out for school break. The mother daughter tea sounds nice.
~Sheri
Looking good in that sundress. love the colors and her hair is beautiful. about 35 years ago is the last time I wore a sundress, LOL... I am not as cute as she is
What a pretty color of the lily.
School is out here and hoping to see grandchildren more.
Kaedyn's dress is pretty and cool.
Hello, pretty lily. Kaedyn's dress is pretty. I am sure the summer break will be fun. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!
I am looking forward to the lily season.
A new dress! So sweet. Fun summer for the kiddos. No worries. Just fun. We certainly enjoyed our summers.
Cute dress! Love the lily's
Happy Sunday to you
Such a gorgeous lily!!! Now I see she is gorgeous from both the front and the back!
Headed to swim soon myself. Have a nice day
Hi,
I would love to go for a swim. It is 90 degrees here! YIKES!
I like her lovely long hair, Beautiful!!
That lily is lovely. I hope she has fun going swimming. That is a pretty dress.
Pretty dress. I love the idea of a mother/daughter tea. That is so special. Hugs. LJ
Post a Comment