So precious is Jesus, my Savior and King.
His praise all the day long with rapture I sing.
To Him in my weakness for strength I can cling.
For He is so precious to me.
'Tis Heaven below my Redeemer to know,
For He is so precious to me.
Charles Gabriel
I went to bed last night troubled about my neighbor who has had three heart attacks in the month of May, The doctor says they can do no more for her and she must go to a nursing home, As I was praying for her, this old hymn came to mind and brought me peace.
10 comments :
Praying for another alternative for her...
I'm so sorry to hear about your neighbor. I'm not familiar with this hymn but the lyrics are so reassuring.
God bless your day.
xo
Hello, prayers for you and your neighbor. Lovely photo!
Enjoy your day and new week ahead.
Prayers for your friend for a peaceful passing from this earth to the next. and for your aching heart to...
Yes, age does things like that to us, but in Christ we can claim life everlasting and that is the best gift of all. May your neighbor find that peace for days ahead.
Sometimes that song comes to me as strong as a prayer. Hoping for the best for her.
I'm so sorry to hear this about your neighbor, Karen. I am loving all the Pink on here today. : )
~Sheri
I will have to look up the tune. I like the words. I've never heard it before. I'm so sorry about your neighbor.
Prayers for your friend. I'm glad these words brought some comfort to you.
That is so sad that she has had so many attacks. I hope that in time they can figure out a medication that can just stop it.
Post a Comment