Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.
Matthew 6:34
God knows our thoughts and our needs
before there is a word on our lips.
12 comments :
I am thankful God knows tomorrow before I do and I just have to trust Him....He will meet our needs if we just go to Him. Blessings for today.
Good Morning, A very encouraging post to start the day. I wish you a pleasant day and nice new week. Love you.
Oh my...this is so good Karen. I am a worrier and I like the phrase, enough light for the step I am on!! Great advice.
I love the title, enough light for the step I am on.. beautiful and so true.
Hello, this is great advice. It is so easy to get ourselves worked up, I tend to worry about things that may never happen. Love the the pretty scene and photo. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!
I like this translation! Maybe The Message? And I especially love your title!!! So beautiful and meaningful.
Thanks for the good words for today!
Thank you, just what I needed today!
Amen! Powerful and reassuring words. Thank you, Karen. God bless you!
These are reassuring words. It is sometimes hard not to worry about what is ahead of us.
I have been needing this verse, Karen. Thank you. : )
~Sheri
Karen, I love this post. If we could just pray and let God handle it . Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Post a Comment