Beautiful illustrations about the life cycle of ducks by Claire Llewellyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2018
(
196
)
-
▼
May
(
22
)
- Orchid Garden
- Memorial Day
- Lilies in Bloom
- Neighborly Deed
- It's a Good Thing!
- He Is So Precious to Me
- Reminiscing with my brother
- Only One Life
- Reflection
- Things to be glad about
- Still Waters
- The Fabulous Fifties
- Enough Light for the Step I'm On
- Remembering Mother
- Wisdom
- Above the Storm
- At the Pond
- May Flowers in New Jersey
- Peonies
- By the Sea
- What To Do?
- Balloon Race
-
▼
May
(
22
)


11 comments :
Kaedyn will love the book with the beautiful illustrations. You two have a fun afternoon.
i know she will love the book, such a beautiful spot to walk with her
What a delightful way to spend the afternoon together! you are a wonderful, thoughtful grandmother!!
The header is gorgeous! Like rainbow water. Is it from the book?
She will love the book and learn more about ducks....what fun you two will have reading it together.
How sweet that Kaedyn is so curious about the ducks in the pond. This sounds like a good book to answer some of those questions. Your Header photo is so pretty, Karen.
~Sheri
Serene...
Tell us more about the book! :)
The older illustrations are so well done for children’s books.
Looks like a lovely book! I'm sure you will both enjoy it.
My grands always want me to bring more books. I love it having taught literacy for a few years. I always have a book going.
Children can learn so much from good books. When my first born (son) was small, I read to him from a picture book of farm animals. He learned to say the names of the animals. He is my reader today, and the girls, hardly read at all. (My fault for not giving them special attention) I am glad you got the right book for your granddaughter. She will benefit from it as will you.
Post a Comment