Good Morning, I love your poem...we've all had a little of every kind of weather! Yesterday on a walk around the yard, we saw a wild dogwood just beginning to blossom! God bless you today. xo
Praying that March goes out like a lamb, and April will be full of beautiful flowers and sunshine. Have a blessed Easter, my friend. So glad you've been safe through the storms of March.
What a delightful poem, Karen. You always make me want to start writing poems again. I've written about three, but they don't come easy to me any more. : )
Have a Happy Easter, dear friend. And thank you for your friendship in blog land and through e-mails. I appreciate that so much.
I loved your beautiful bit of poetry. We have had similar here and today the weather is changing quickly. I had to turn on the air today, and remove my sweaters.
14 comments :
Good Morning, I love your poem...we've all had a little of every kind of weather! Yesterday on a walk around the yard, we saw a wild dogwood just beginning to blossom! God bless you today. xo
PERFECT poem!!! love this. you are talented with words...
Hello, love the forsythia. Spring is on the way, a little slow here.
Have a happy day! Happy Easter to you and your family.
A tree of hopefulness! :)
Praying that March goes out like a lamb, and April will be full of beautiful flowers and sunshine. Have a blessed Easter, my friend. So glad you've been safe through the storms of March.
Love this poem, so much truth in it:) Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
..........and I am so ready for April and some 'color' to cheer us! Have a blessed day.
I love this wonderful poem of yours! Yes, that is exactly what spring in the south is all about! Have a blessed Easter, Karen!
What a delightful poem, Karen. You always make me want to start writing poems again. I've written about three, but they don't come easy to me any more. : )
Have a Happy Easter, dear friend. And thank you for your friendship in blog land and through e-mails. I appreciate that so much.
~Sheri
I love this poem! It says it all about spring. The forsythias are blooming here, too. So far, it doesn't seem like the late snows have hurt them.
Hello again Karen!:) My mistake,...your comment was on my previous post.:) I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay in Portugal.:)
Your descriptive poem is just how it's been here in Portugal too. Lovely Forsythia image!:)
I loved your beautiful bit of poetry. We have had similar here and today the weather is changing quickly. I had to turn on the air today, and remove my sweaters.
I do like your poem.
We've had rain, rain and more rain today - so it was so nice to see the picture of the forsythia.
All the best Jan
Sweet poem! I love the bright colors of spring and of your photos.
Post a Comment