Saturday, March 3, 2018

Walk Around the Pond

This has been a gorgeous day. I liked the reflections of the trees on the pond. There were several geese, and a variety of song birds. I could see tiny green leaves on the shrubs and a few buds trying to blossom.
SMILE! Only 17 days until Spring.

12 comments :

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Spring like days are so nice to be outside. Very good picture of you my friend.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a beautiful picture of you! I love the water, it is such a brilliant blue.

Nonnie said...

It was beautiful here, too. Kate and I went to the park and it felt so wonderful outside that I had to play Vivaldis Spring from Four seasons on my phone.

Doris said...

Beautiful pond and beautiful you! It's still windy and cold here but the sun did shine enough to see shadows.....a very good thing :)

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Hi, I am happy to MEET you, and so glad to see your face, now I know you better and can picture you when we 'talk' in emails.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Pretty photo of you. I love the reflection of the trees in the pond. It was a gorgeous day here too, but the pollen is starting up!
Hope you have an enjoyable day.

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
I love the photo of you!
xx oo
We are bracing for more snow!! GULP!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I know you enjoyed your walk around the pond and the signs of spring all around. So happy for you, as I know it has been a very long winter for so many. Thank you for sharing the beauty of your neighborhood...and your beautiful smiling face as well. Have a blessed and glorious week.

a joyful noise said...

Spring here has met us with a rain storm. Some higher elevations are getting snow. God is good.

bp said...

Yes, spring is on the way!!!

Connie said...

Spring will soon be here. I'm grateful for the warmer weather.

Red Rose Alley said...

You live in such a pretty area, Karen. What a nice picture of the pond, and an even nicer one of your smile. : )

~Sheri

Blog Archive