Kaedyn and I love to walk to the creek when she visits. She was amazed to see the rushing water during our flood last week.
She has grown a lot in the five years since this pic was taken.
She is eight now and in second grade.
The verse she memorized this week is Joshua 1:9
She has grown a lot in the five years since this pic was taken.
She is eight now and in second grade.
The verse she memorized this week is Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous.
Do not be afraid.
Do not be discouraged,
for the Lord your God will be with you
wherever you go.

14 comments :
The photos are showing fine now and she really has grown a lot since that other picture. She's so cute I always like to look at Rushing Water myself as long as it was safe
How old is she now? Aren't granddaughters a blessing? I was fascinated with creeks when I was a child. This is such a beautiful header! You are always outdoing yourself.
I know you are so thankful she is hiding God's Word in her heart....a true blessing for both her and you.
What a precious little grand daughter! & how wonderful that she is hiding God’s Word in her heart at a young & tender age! & that’s a great verse!
Whatever Bible verse she is memorizing seems to be one I really need to meditate on myself!
Great for us all to remember🙏🏼. So sweet. Enjoy your evening dear Karen. Hugs
Oh Kaedyn, Sheri thanks you for this reminder. It was much needed tonight. Karen, your granddaughter is precious, and it's so nice that you take walks with her to the creek when she visits. I'm sure she loves spending time with her Grandma. wow, she's already in second grade. They grow up so fast. : )
~Sheri
Your header is absolutely beautiful, Karen! Your granddaughter is so cute. I'm glad that you get to see her often. Our granddaughters live in Maine and we live in WV so we don't see them nearly as often as we would like.
Your header is the breath of spring I needed. Precious pictures of your granddaughter. The time goes so fast, doesn't it?
Water is fascinating, and your granddaughter is a sweet child learning to memorize scripture. Oh Lord, do keep fear far from us, in the storm or in the sunshine. Love your photos.
Children grow and learn so fast. our grandchildren always loved walking and visiting our little creek as well. They're grown now but I miss those days.
She's grown so much! She must bring you much joy.
Wonderful. they grow up so quickly.
Children / Grandchildren grow so fast and leave so many treasured memories.
Lovely to see your photographs Karen.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment