Saturday, March 17, 2018

Praise

My sister and I sang this when we were kids

The birds up in the treetop sing their song.
The angels chant their chorus all day long.
The flowers in the garden blend their hues.
So why shouldn't I?
Why shouldn't you?
Praise Him, too.

Nice to hear the birds sing as the sun rises.

12 comments :

Ginny Hartzler said...

I just LOVE it!!! You come up with so many new things that I have never heard of. Beautiful Goldfinch.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Love the song, love the sun, and the birds singing! Hope you are having a good day.

Lady Jane said...

This is so beautiful! Oh you have a wonderful relationship with your sis... love ya, lj

Anonymous said...

Brings back sweet memories. I look forward to seeing goldfinches in the garden this summer. You will have to let us know if you have birds moving in the birdhouses that Gary put up.

Connie said...

Beautiful post today. Wishing you a happy weekend!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

you found a song I have not heard. I like it and perfect with the sweet gold bird.... yesterday our male cardinal sung his I am HERE to the female from 6 am until bedtime. he should have a sore throat today. LOL

Theresa said...

I heard the birdies singing when I woke up this morning:) Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!

Carla from The River said...

Lovely memories. xx oo Carla

Red Rose Alley said...

I can just hear you and Mildred singing your song, Karen. So precious.

~Sheri

a joyful noise said...

Thank you for reminding me of that song we sang as children in Sunday School. I heard the birds sing today also. They do praise the Lord.

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh this is so lovely ...

All the best Jan

Patsy said...

Sweet! Have a happy day

Blog Archive