Friday, March 2, 2018

More

"Looking back over my life, I would spend more time in spiritual nurture, seeking to grow closer to God so I could become more like Christ. I would spend more time in prayer, not just for myself but for others. I would spend more time studying the Bible and meditating on its truth."  - Billy Graham

16 comments :

Andrea said...

AMEN, sweet friend!

Thena said...

So very true.

Denise said...

True, so true.

Karen said...

Amen...new mercies every day....

Theresa said...

So many inspiring words and thoughts from Billy Graham! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!

Sandi said...

Wow...I would have thought he did all of that "enough."

But what is enough? :-)

Lady Jane said...

Billy Graham was one in a million. best wishes to your sister, I have lost her again. Seems every new year I lose her. hugs, lj

L. D. said...

One has been given the desire to be as close as possible to God. Billy Graham put into words what a lot of us do think or need to hear.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

good morning Karen, hope your day is full of mercies and grace

Ginny Hartzler said...

Billy Graham was a true man of God! Your header and the blue background are just gorgeous!!! My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the intense and beautiful color. You have a talent for this.

Christine said...

To be like Jesus
To be like Jesus,
All I ask
To be like Him.
That wee chorus from Sunday School just came to mind then!

Susie said...

Karen, This could apply to all of us....we need and want more of God , in our lives. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo, Susie

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

He was a great man of God, and I can only pray to be closer to my Lord every day. Have a wonderful weekend Karen.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Amazing...coming from Billy Graham! We tend to think he must have been pretty close to perfect, but even He knew that he had room for more growth and closeness to the Father. Oh, that we all had that desire to be more like Jesus! What a wonderful world this could be!!

Dianna said...

A wonderful quote by this man of God...and also a wonderful goal for us all. Thank you for sharing it with us, Karen.

Connie said...

RIP Billy Graham.

Blog Archive