Thursday, March 15, 2018

Kingdom of Light

As you live this new life, we pray that you will be strengthened from God’s boundless resourcesso that you will find yourselves able to pass through any experience and endure it with courage.

You will even be able to thank God in the midst of pain and distress because you are privileged to share the lot of those who are living in the light.

For we must never forget that he rescued us from the power of darkness, and re-established us in the kingdom of his beloved Son, that is, in the kingdom of light.

For it is by his Son alone that we have been redeemed and have had our sins forgiven.

Colossians 1:11-14 J.B. Phillips New Testament

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, A beautiful passage to begin my day. I wish you a very enjoyable day...hopefully the weather will warm up for both of us!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Hi, wishing you and your sister warm weather and sunshine and happy moments.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Karen! Lovely post and thoughts. Enjoy your day!

Dianna said...

I love the last sentence ...the reminder that we have been redeemed by Jesus and our sins are forgiven. He paid quite a price for us.

Your header is beautiful, Karen.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I am thankful that He loved me enough to go to the cross for me and save me from the fire of Hell. Great post this morning my friend.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Amen to this! Just like the title of my blog says.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

So thankful to be rescued from the darkness and living in the Light of Jesus...what a beautiful place to be! So thankful for Jesus, Who made this possible for us, because He loves us so much..."Amazing love, how can it be...that Thou, my God, would die for me?"

Connie said...

Wonderful scripture! I hope you have a nice weekend.

a joyful noise said...

I enjoy your posts. I had another comment, but received an error message. Hope it went through. Have a wonderful day and exciting week end.

Blog Archive