Thank you, Karen. I always appreciate when you share Scripture to start my week.xx ooCarla
WOHOO!:) and Amen.
What a beautiful and reassuring post. We have had rain today; I'll miss seeing the sun set. Hope you have a pleasant night.
Such a strong and wonderful verse.
Beautiful translation of this...so marvelous is our God's Love.
Gorgeous Sunday post!
I agree with Ginny and sorry I missed this yesterday...
I am thankful for Him and His love for me.
Wonderful scripture!
Post a Comment
9 comments :
Thank you, Karen. I always appreciate when you share Scripture to start my week.
xx oo
Carla
WOHOO!
:) and Amen.
What a beautiful and reassuring post. We have had rain today; I'll miss seeing the sun set. Hope you have a pleasant night.
Such a strong and wonderful verse.
Beautiful translation of this...so marvelous is our God's Love.
Gorgeous Sunday post!
I agree with Ginny and sorry I missed this yesterday...
I am thankful for Him and His love for me.
Wonderful scripture!
Post a Comment