What a pretty page! I love the song and am humming along....rest well.
Thank you. Beautiful!
A great reminder for Holy Week, Karen!!
Hello Karen,Have a blessed Easter. Thank you for your inspiring posts. They are good reminders to keep looking UP!Love to you,Carla
Wonderful post today, and perfectly flowers.
I am so thankful that God knows y name and cares about me.Wonderful post Karen.
Loving the song, and glad He knows your name and my name and all the other names to..
What a sweet and precious reminder, dear Karen.Wishing you a blessed day. Hugs!
And even out hairs on our head are numbered.(Mt. 10:30 & Lk 12:7)
One of my favourite promises from The Lord! Love your header too!
The flowers in your header are just beautiful.Have a blessed day.All the best Jan
Hello Karen!:) What a lovely post!:) God knows all our names. Bless you on this Easter week.:)
Hello!:) Thank you for following my blog. I am now your latest follower.:)
That knowledge is too wonderful. He knows my name - He knows everything about me ... and He still loves me.
Wonderful song and scripture!
Post a Comment
15 comments :
What a pretty page! I love the song and am humming along....rest well.
Thank you. Beautiful!
A great reminder for Holy Week, Karen!!
Hello Karen,
Have a blessed Easter. Thank you for your inspiring posts. They are good reminders to keep looking UP!
Love to you,
Carla
Wonderful post today, and perfectly flowers.
I am so thankful that God knows y name and cares about me.
Wonderful post Karen.
Loving the song, and glad He knows your name and my name and all the other names to..
What a sweet and precious reminder, dear Karen.
Wishing you a blessed day. Hugs!
And even out hairs on our head are numbered.
(Mt. 10:30 & Lk 12:7)
One of my favourite promises from The Lord!
Love your header too!
The flowers in your header are just beautiful.
Have a blessed day.
All the best Jan
Hello Karen!:) What a lovely post!:) God knows all our names. Bless you on this Easter week.:)
Hello!:) Thank you for following my blog. I am now your latest follower.:)
That knowledge is too wonderful. He knows my name - He knows everything about me ... and He still loves me.
Wonderful song and scripture!
Post a Comment