Thursday, March 22, 2018

Garden in Early Spring

I am overwhelmed with joy 
in the Lord my God!
    For he has dressed me 
with the clothing of salvation
    and draped me in a robe of righteousness.
I am like a bridegroom in his wedding suit
    or a bride with her jewels.
The Sovereign Lord will show his justice 
to the nations of the world.
    Everyone will praise him!
His righteousness 
will be like a garden in early spring,
    with plants springing up everywhere.

13 comments :

Christine said...

Just wonderful, Karen! Love tulips & those verses are so joyful!

Sandi said...

These verses mean so much to me, Karen! Glad to see them here. :)

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon, Such a beautiful verse and spring photos. We are so happy to enjoy bright sunshine today. Hope you can get out for a walk. xo

Doris said...

What a pretty picture and wonderful passage to go with it!
Enjoy your evening, Karen!

Lowcarb team member said...

Good to read this verse, and the Spring flowers are just beautiful.

All the best Jan

L. D. said...

I am anxious to see my tulips. I was so hurried that I don’t have a clue what color or colors that I bought. Great sharing on you post today.

Connie said...

Wonderful scripture for spring! Have a nice evening.

Red Rose Alley said...

I'm glad that your post showed up on my side bar. These are lovely Pink tulips. I appreciate the special verses that you share, Karen.

~Sheri

Pamela M. Steiner said...

What a lovely translation! I love the imagery it conjures up in my mind! Your pictures are stunning. Happy Springtime!

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful!
Happy Weekend,
Carla

MadSnapper n Beau said...

since most of the country is waiting for spring, this verse is absolutely perfect.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Beautiful Scripture and beautiful flowers. Happy Friday!

Patsy said...

Lovely!

Blog Archive