Saturday, September 30, 2017

Give Thanks

The Mighty One, God, the Lord, 
has spoken, and summoned the earth
from the rising of the sun to it setting.
Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty,
God has shown forth.
Psalm 50:1-2
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son.
And now, let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich"
Because of what the Lord has done for me.
Give thanks.

7 comments :

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beautiful post! The more thankful we are, the more joyful we also are. Because thankfulness brings joy. Beautiful song!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I love this song, so beautiful and I love the words to. Have a blessed Sunday

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen beautiful lyrics and song. Happy Sunday! Happy October, enjoy your day and new week!

NanaDiana said...

A beautiful post to read this Sunday morning, Karen. God bless you my friend. I hope you have a wonderful day. xo Diana

Nonnie said...

How beautiful. A wonderful song to sing on this lovely October day. I give thanks. God is so good.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L. D. said...

Your leaf photos of the University are stunning ones to see.

Blog Archive