Lord, In me there is darkness, but with You there is light; I am lonely, but You do not leave me; I am feeble in heart, but with You there is help; I am restless, but with You there is peace. In me there is bitterness, but with You there is patience; I do not understand Your ways, but You know the way for me.” - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(
204
)
-
▼
September
(
19
)
- Give Thanks
- Wisdom
- 1972
- Highest Honor
- Encourage Yourself in the Lord
- Trusting
- Exalted
- September Country Road
- Do you see a seahorse?
- The Fountain
- The Very Best One
- Time to Decorate
- God Knows The Way
- Comfort in Times of Trouble
- Open Door
- The Lord on High is Mighty
- Firm Foundation
- In Christ
- Day of Prayer - Cry to the Lord
-
▼
September
(
19
)

5 comments :
God knows and is in control of everything under the sun and beyond.
I have a wonderful book about him, called simply Bonhoeffer. An inspiring person!
The John 14:6 verse is so very special.
Thank you for your prayer for Nel, Karen. Hopefully, by the time it comes to her area, it will have lessened some and not be so bad.
~Sheri
I have come and read this two or three times...not for the verse...it was one we memorized at one time so familiar with it. But the quote...it adds so much to the way to think.
Post a Comment