Friday, September 15, 2017

The Very Best One

Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honored his name. Malachi 3:16

Kaedyn (age 8) was asked to hold the Bible and lead the school assembly in the pledge to the Bible yesterday. They say the pledge to the US flag, the Christian flag and the Bible.

Her best friend asked her, "Aren't you nervous?"
Kaedyn said, "Nah, I got this! The Bible is the very best one!!"

I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God's Holy Word.
I will make it a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path,
and will hide its Word in my heart that I might not sin against God.

https://ministry-to-children.com/vbs-pledges-bible-christian-and-american-flag/

4 comments :

Ginny Hartzler said...

She is a smart girl. Love your header, is that her with the leaves? Look how the sun is shining on her hair!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla from The River said...

My boys use to say this everyday at school. :-) This brought back memories for me.

Carla

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I love it when our young folks learn this very early and then they never forget them.

Blog Archive