Wednesday, August 23, 2017

You Made a Way

Are You not the One who dried up the sea,
The waters of the great deep;
That made the depths of the sea a road
For the redeemed to cross over?
So the ransomed of the Lord shall return,
And come to Zion with singing,
With everlasting joy on their heads.
They shall obtain joy and gladness;
Sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
Isaiah 51:10-11

You made a way for me
To enter the Holy Place
I am Yours. You are mine
And we'll be together forever
Matt Gilman

5 comments :

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Amen, it is so comforting to know I am His, and He is mine....I thank Him every day. Hope you have a lovely day.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen, lovely words and post. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Amen and amen.. comforting thoughts and words. each time I read that verse I see in my head the old movie where the sea parted and they were walking between the rolling waves.

Connie said...

Wonderful words! Have a peaceful day.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful post. Wishing you a good evening. xo

Blog Archive