I complain bitterly about the heat down here, but I never complain about the cold. bob is the opposite he complains about the cold, cold down here is 55 to 60 at the coldest. I love it. but if I lived where it got below 50 I would complain about that cold
Karen, LOL, we all do this. I try not to whine about the heat..but some times I just can't help myself. I do not like it over 75, especially with humidity...that's the killer. But I am not so into winter weather since I have aged. I do like to walk in the cold. Blessings, stay cool, xoxo,Susie
12 comments :
i love your beautiful header and the two cute penguins!
:)
I complain bitterly about the heat down here, but I never complain about the cold. bob is the opposite he complains about the cold, cold down here is 55 to 60 at the coldest. I love it. but if I lived where it got below 50 I would complain about that cold
Hello, I love the cute penguins. That's me, I do not complain about the heat, I do not like winter. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
Karen, LOL, we all do this. I try not to whine about the heat..but some times I just can't help myself. I do not like it over 75, especially with humidity...that's the killer. But I am not so into winter weather since I have aged. I do like to walk in the cold. Blessings, stay cool, xoxo,Susie
Ha ha!
I never even make that promise because I know I won't keep it! I am ready for fall!
I dont keep it either! Happy Day!
Haha! I think we're all guilty of that one. :)
Love those penguins ...
Yes, if it gets too hot, I complain too!
All the best Jan
That's cute, Karen. I saw the Penguin movie years ago, and it was fascinating.
Have a very nice weekend.
~Sheri
I think we all complain...I know better than to say I won't. But I do try to hold off till August and cannot even do that.
Post a Comment