Friday, August 4, 2017

Reaches to the Sky

When I was a child, I used to wish I could fly like a bird and touch the clouds, or get close enough to touch a rainbow. 

Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
Psalm 36:5

15 comments :

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I had to smile when I read your wish, because when I was a child I wanted to be Tarzan and swing on the vines with the monkeys. I was a huge Tarzan fan back then

Patsy said...

Like God told Job about the clouds and the hanging of the stars.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Love that tree; I wish I could get closer to my God like it does.

NanaDiana said...

I can remember laying on my back looking at clouds and wondering if I got on top of them if I would be able to see Heaven. Sweet post, Karen. xo Diana

Ginny Hartzler said...

Glorious shot of this giant tree. Makes us feel very tiny.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful post and fun to read everyone's comments, too.

Doris said...

I remember standing along with several of my sisters, on a stone wall at our farm flapping our wings" like crazy.....surely we could fly :)
Lovely post, Karen!

Connie said...

I enjoyed the scriptures from Psalms today. Thank you!

Susie said...

Karen, I love watching the skies. So much made by God's hand for us. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Red Rose Alley said...

That is a nice childhood dream, Karen. The rainbow is very special to me, and I believe when we see one, it is a gift. : )

~Sheri

Rose said...

I have ALWAYS wondered what it would feel like to fly, and have even had dreams where I was flying...not in a plane either.

Aritha V. said...

Thank. I always love your words.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it would be nice to be free and fly like the birds. Lovely photo and post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely post, I especially like the photo you've used.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Blog Archive