Many waters cannot quench your love,
rivers cannot overwhelm it
Oceans of fear cannot conceal your love for me
Many sorrows cannot quench your love,
Darkness cannot overwhelm it
I will not fear, your love is here to comfort me
Oceans of fear cannot conceal your love for me
Many sorrows cannot quench your love,
Darkness cannot overwhelm it
I will not fear, your love is here to comfort me

11 comments :
Praying too.
It is so heartbreaking to watch the news on TV about the floods. Prayers for the victims here.
Those poor people, I just cannot imagine.
Praying with you my friend.
Carla
A beautiful prayer for those in the path of Harvey. we have been watching the devestation it is leaving in its path. prayers are needed
Yes, my prayers are with the people in Texas. So sad.
Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!
i just scheduled a post for tomorrow for prayers for that area Karen. I cannot imagine the hardship.
I watched it on tv last night. It's so sad. My thoughts are with the people in Texas right now.
~Sheri
Joining in - my thoughts and prayers are with all those affected.
All the best Jan
Continuing in prayer for our friends in Texas...people we know, and people we don't know. They all need our prayers. May God be with them, and send them help in time of need.
Now that is a words to think about and dwell on!
Post a Comment