The Lord is my solid rock,
my fortress, my rescuer.
My God is my rock
I take refuge in Him!
He’s my shield,
my salvation’s strength,
my place of safety.
my fortress, my rescuer.
My God is my rock
I take refuge in Him!
He’s my shield,
my salvation’s strength,
my place of safety.


13 comments :
Karen, Monterey and Carmel are pretty close to each other, and about 3 hours from where I live in California. It sure is a pretty area. I didn't know the Cypress tree grows in Monterey. What a lovely tree, and they can live up to 300 years, oh my. : )
~Sheri
The Monterey Cypress picture is perfect for this Bible verse. Thank you for sharing this encouraging verse tonight. I wish you a nice weekend.
Amen! So thankful that Jesus is my Rock and my Redeemer! He is our strength and shield, and strong deliverer! We are so blessed. Thank you for this reminder.
Your Psalm and pic go together so well. I didn't know that about this cypress. It is such a beautiful tree. Hugs, LJ
I am glad to see a post from you...
Yes- when all else on Earth lets us down- God is our strength and refuge and our solid rock!!! xo Diana
What an amazing Sunday post! Jesus IS our ROCK! Never changing, always remembering his promises. Beautiful header, is this your yard?
reminds me of another hymn from the past, Rock of Ages, we sang that one at least once or twice a week.
Hello, I love that beautiful tree. I have a similar photo from our visit to California. Beautiful psalm and post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!
A tree growing from a rock... there is a message in that!
I had to paint a ocean side scene many years ago and there were these kinds of trees in the landscape. Solid rock is a good thing to always remember.
The verses you share are a comfort to me in the afternoons/evening. Thank you.
What a pretty tree. It fits well with that scripture too.
Post a Comment