How great is Your goodness
Stored up for those who fear You
No end to the kindness
That comes from You each day
We count on compassion
In the shelter of Your presence
Hidden away hidden from harm
How great Your love
Don Moen
How great is your goodness
that you have stored up for those who fear you,
that you have given to those who trust you.
You do this for all to see.
Psalm 31:19

6 comments :
Hello, lovely words and post. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
So wonderful! I wonder if Susannah is any relative to Charles Spurgeon? Your header is SO divine, literally. It is breathtaking.
I love that quote by Susannah Spurgeon. It's wonderful. : )
Have a splendid weekend, Karen.
~Sheri
This is such a comforting post for today - I loved the poem/quote by Don Moem, and the lovely quote by Susannah Spurgeon. To taste and see that the Lord is good.
Beautiful...safely hidden away.
How great is our God!! Yes, He has stored up such goodness and blessings for His precious children...so comforting to know this. We are blessed beyond measure. Thank you for this peaceful post today. I love this.
Post a Comment