What a lovely Header, Karen. I love all the colors swirling in the sky, so pretty. I bet it's cold right now where you live. It's still raining, and we surely need it.
All I want to know...is that your photo???? We are warm up here...I am assuming you are to, but have not really paid attention to the weather down your way.
10 comments :
What a lovely Header, Karen. I love all the colors swirling in the sky, so pretty. I bet it's cold right now where you live. It's still raining, and we surely need it.
~Sheri
Sweet little Crocus! I was just saying today that it should not be long before some peek out.
I really like that verse. Seeing crocus right now would be fun.
All I want to know...is that your photo???? We are warm up here...I am assuming you are to, but have not really paid attention to the weather down your way.
With God's help, we can do all things for sure.
Thank you, Karen.
Thank you for sharing the beautiful verse. I wish you a very nice day.
Thanks for that reminder:) Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
Amen.Hugs,dear Karen.
Love the photo and the verse. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Post a Comment