I have never been to the Grand Canyon, but something tells me, that if I were to ever see it, it would not be necessary to have a sign in front of it that said, "GRAND" canyon, and no one would have to tell me that the one who created this is a GREAT GOD!
This is my Father's world.
O let me never forget
that though the wrong seems oft so strong,
God is the ruler yet.
Maltbie Babcock
I have enjoyed listening to old familiar hymns sung by the students at Fountainview Academy.
https://youtu.be/WRN8v95byww
O let me never forget
that though the wrong seems oft so strong,
God is the ruler yet.
Maltbie Babcock
I have enjoyed listening to old familiar hymns sung by the students at Fountainview Academy.
https://youtu.be/WRN8v95byww

8 comments :
I've always loved this song. And they are playing and singing it outside in nature, so appropriate. Love your beautiful header!
That is the most beautiful video! That is one of my favorite hymns. When Larry took John to the Grand Canyon, John said he was speechless. I hope you have a nice start to the week. xo
Hello,
The Grand Canyon is Grand. But, there are many grand places in our country to see, all God's creations. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!
I have been to the Grand Canyon and yes, it is just that....grand! God certainly made some breathtakingly beautiful places for us to enjoy...this is my Father's World!
I have been there and it is GRAND:) Love the video. Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
Jess visited the Grand Canyon years ago, and it is, indeed, GRAND. The quote, "this is my Father's world" is so special, and always try to remember that when taking pictures of His nature.
Have a wonderful week, Karen. You can see a picture of dear Francesca on my post. Thank you for always being interested in her growth. The joy of being a Grandma is hard to put into words, isn't it?
love ya, ~Sheri
I love reading your posts,the way you speak about God.The header is gorgeous too.Hugs,xoxo.
I've never been to the Grand Canyon either, but I know from the photos I've seen of them that they are indeed one of God's amazing creations. :)
Post a Comment