My grandparents remembered as children, being in awe the first time they saw an airplane fly over their little north Georgia town. I marvel at how rapidly knowledge has increased in my lifetime. How amazing it must have been to Daniel when God revealed in a vision the events of the last days.
Daniel 12
And the teachers and those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness (to uprightness and right standing with God) [shall give forth light] like the stars forever and ever.
But you, O Daniel, shut up the words and seal the Book until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro and search anxiously [through the Book], and knowledge [of God’s purposes as revealed by His prophets] shall be increased.

9 comments :
Beautiful header. and the stars are amazing. I remember a lesson years ago from our pastor about how in the last 10 years or so, we have come further than in all the rest of history. To me, both bad and good.
Knowledge has increased a lot in my day too and I am amazed easily. Cant imagine how Daniel felt.
I am awed and humbled when I look at the vastness of God's creation. It makes me even more thankful for His care and love for me.
I was thinking when I read this that you were a teacher, and how special that is.
Have a lovely peaceful weekend, Karen.
~Sheri
I think we are quickly approaching those last days...so much is happening so fast, and for those of us who are believers, we know we need to be ready for Christ could appear at any time. What a glorious day that will be!!!
I love the picture in your header today. I am constantly amazed at the advances in technology. Everything seems to be going by so fast.
Hi dear Karen!Have a blessed Sunday!
The stars are wonderful aren't they.
All the best Jan
Karen, Whenever I look at stars, I realize how great our universe truly is...I feel so small in the whole scheme of things and so grateful that my God loves me. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie
Post a Comment