Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2018
(
196
)
-
▼
July
(
20
)
- May the Words of My Mouth...
- River
- Lord, Lighten My Load
- NINE
- Back to School
- I Have a Hope
- The earth will be filled with the knowledge o...
- To the Rock Let Me Fly
- Dwell in Safety
- Lantana
- . May you have the power to understand, as al...
- Blotted Out
- Teach Me Your Path
- Flowers and Fountains
- God Bless Our Teachers
- Unfailing Love
- Grandmother's Heart
- Coloring Sheets
- Beloved
- Word of God Speak
-
▼
July
(
20
)

10 comments :
Hello, pretty words and poem! Enjoy your weekend!
Beautiful words and a comfort to... hugs
Love this and cling to it!
Such a beautiful poem! Ruth lives in this area. Your roses and background are beautiful, such a lovely pale pink. Makes me think of baby girls.
She was a wise woman, great mentor for us woman.
How very comforting. Love you and praying for you.
So true, it is easier to pray and believe for others than for ones self. Lovely and I am thankful for all women who write poetry (and men too)
Lovely words!
Karen, I love this post. Thank you. You seem to always remind how much we are loved by our Lord. Blessings to you my friend, xoxo, Susie
Thank you Karen, I always appreciate your quotes.
Carla
Post a Comment