Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Flowers and Fountains

Looking back through photos I took when I lived in Kansas City. 
There were lovely parks, gardens and KC is famous for its many fountains.
On a hot day, I loved to sit close to the fountain and feel the mist on the breeze.
I'm still enjoying my Bible Verse coloring book.

12 comments :

Lowcarb team member said...

What a colourful post.
I enjoyed seeing all the flowers and fountains, thank you.

All the best Jan

Ginny Hartzler said...

I had no idea! What a beautiful place it is! Those are powerful fountains. I love your gorgeous pansy header.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Make that petunias, not pansies.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I enjoy water fountains too! Love your page that you colored.

Anonymous said...

There is a large fountain in a local shopping mall that the children really love. These are pretty pics. I love your colored verse page. I saw coloring pages for the diff. months that were very cute.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, beautiful flowers and gardens. I love the fountains. Lovely images. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

beautiful flowers, and I can almost feel the mist from the fountain.

Theresa said...

Beautiful pictures:) Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!

Arlene G said...

I have never been to Kansas City but now I think I want to go there.

a joyful noise said...

Lovely photos - enjoying the mist from the fountain.

Red Rose Alley said...

There's just something about a fountain that's so calming. These are lovely pictures. I'm glad you're still enjoying your coloring book. I like the verse on there today. : )

~Sheri

Connie said...

Beautiful photos! Your coloring book picture is pretty--quite artistic! :)

Blog Archive